1. This is the new jingle for Spaghetti Warehouse, a chain of Italian restaurants.
2. They’re not kidding. You will dance to this song.
4. You need to experience this music in its proper context, on 40meatballs.com, the page celebrating the chain’s 40th anniversary.
5. According to Spaghetti Warehouse, the jingle was created by a “Grammy award winning production team” who apparently would rather not take credit for this marvelous song.
6. It sounds like Katy Perry. Maybe it is Katy Perry!
7. Or maybe it’s The Matrix. Like, what have they been up to lately?
8. Guns N’ Roses love spaghetti. Maybe Axl Rose wrote it?
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›