1. It’s been 50 years since The Beatles made their debut in America.
2. To commemorate the anniversary, the band’s surviving members reunited at the Grammy Awards.
This song – which is damn good – is from McCartney’s latest album, New. This is the first time Ringo and McCartney have performed together since 2009. (No, Ringo didn’t play on the studio version.)
4. Ringo couldn’t help but seem a little sinister in those sunglasses, though.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›