1. The Great Gatsby soundtrack is going to be amazing.
Baz Luhrmann’s movies are known for their memorable and imaginative soundtracks – Romeo + Juliet, Moulin Rouge – and his adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s classic The Great Gatsby is no exception. (You can pre-order it now.) The soundtrack takes some of the biggest names in contemporary pop – Jay-Z, Beyoncé and Andre 3000, Lana Del Rey, Jack White, the xx, Florence + the Machine, Gotye – and merges their modern sound with the brassy style of the Jazz Age, when the story takes place. The set is focused mainly on megastars, but there’s also room for a few less familiar acts like the Scottish singer Emeli Sandé, who teamed up with The Bryan Ferry Orchestra for this big band take on Beyoncé’s smash “Crazy In Love.”
5. “Next to Me”…
6. …”Beneath Your Beautiful” with Labrinth…
7. …and “Read All About It” with Professor Green.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈