1. Rolling Stone has confirmed that Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z are in the final stages of negotiating a stadium tour.
According to the magazine’s sources, the two superstars are planning “11 to 13 stadium dates” in the United States together later this year.
2. The New York Post broke the news this morning.
Page Six reports that the duo will “be dusting off those dapper Tom Ford tuxes for a full-blown tour.”
3. Timberlake hinted at a big announcement to come after the Grammys, though he might have been talking about the release of his new song, “Mirrors.”
Big news coming out after Justinâ€™s #Grammys performance. Stay tuned or youâ€™ll miss it! #moreJT -teamJT— Justin Timberlake
4. The two collaborated on Timberlake’s comeback hit “Suit & Tie,” and have performed the song together a few times recently, including the Grammy Awards.
5. They also attended the show on some kind of power couple double date.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›