1. Rolling Stone has confirmed that Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z are in the final stages of negotiating a stadium tour.
According to the magazine’s sources, the two superstars are planning “11 to 13 stadium dates” in the United States together later this year.
2. The New York Post broke the news this morning.
Page Six reports that the duo will “be dusting off those dapper Tom Ford tuxes for a full-blown tour.”
3. Timberlake hinted at a big announcement to come after the Grammys, though he might have been talking about the release of his new song, “Mirrors.”
Big news coming out after Justinâ€™s #Grammys performance. Stay tuned or youâ€™ll miss it! #moreJT -teamJT— Justin Timberlake
4. The two collaborated on Timberlake’s comeback hit “Suit & Tie,” and have performed the song together a few times recently, including the Grammy Awards.
5. They also attended the show on some kind of power couple double date.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.