1. “There Is Nothing Wrong in This Whole Wide World”
Chris Cobb created this installation at Adobe Books where he catalogued 20,000 books by color. Read more about it here.
7. A 3,000-Piece Gummy Bear Chandelier
I smell a DIY with resin-coated gummy bears. By Kevin Champeny.
10. “I’m So Fucking Happy”
Approximately 1,200 knives. By Farhad Moshiri.
11. Project About the Visualisation of Statistical Data
By Xavier Barrade.
12. “The Golden Mistake”
Command + Z…get it? By Erica Dorn.
16. “Pink Chimta”
This basically looks like a party I want to climb into and live in forever. Made from steel structure, plastic and painted stainless steel pincers. By Subodh Gupta.
17. “French Fries”
By Kate Jenkins. You can buy the print of this for £50.00.
18. Pizza Wallpaper
Downloadable wallpaper by Xavier Barrade.
19. Foam Sculptures
All of her sculptures are just so, so cool. By Ana Bidart.
1,521 donuts were not harmed. By Jennifer Rubell.
By Sadrine Pelletier.
26. “The Party Is Over”
Great use of typography! By Mark Bijl.
27. “Love Serum”
By Mauro Perucchetti.
28. “Chanel Chainsaw” and “Chanel Guillotine”
By Tom Sachs.
31. “Tea Set”
Creepy-cute. By Ronit Baranga.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›