1. “There Is Nothing Wrong in This Whole Wide World”
Chris Cobb created this installation at Adobe Books where he catalogued 20,000 books by color. Read more about it here.
7. A 3,000-Piece Gummy Bear Chandelier
I smell a DIY with resin-coated gummy bears. By Kevin Champeny.
10. “I’m So Fucking Happy”
Approximately 1,200 knives. By Farhad Moshiri.
11. Project About the Visualisation of Statistical Data
By Xavier Barrade.
12. “The Golden Mistake”
Command + Z…get it? By Erica Dorn.
16. “Pink Chimta”
This basically looks like a party I want to climb into and live in forever. Made from steel structure, plastic and painted stainless steel pincers. By Subodh Gupta.
17. “French Fries”
By Kate Jenkins. You can buy the print of this for £50.00.
19. Foam Sculptures
All of her sculptures are just so, so cool. By Ana Bidart.
1,521 donuts were not harmed. By Jennifer Rubell.
By Sadrine Pelletier.
27. “Love Serum”
By Mauro Perucchetti.
28. “Chanel Chainsaw” and “Chanel Guillotine”
By Tom Sachs.
31. “Tea Set”
Creepy-cute. By Ronit Baranga.
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›