8. Convert your bedroom door into bookshelves.
10. Staircases make great places for bookshelves.
There’s all that dead space!
13. Build a portal.
Might take some carpentry skills, but totally worth it. As seen at John W. Doull Books in Dartsmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
14. Make an arch or doorway.
So you can walk in and out of books for the rest of your life.
(This is a bookstore entrance in Lyon, France.)
15. Replace your closet with books.
Clothes — who needs ‘em??
24. Suspend them from the ceiling for the most epic mobile ever.
28. Block the door with them for the utmost in home security.
No one is ever getting in.
29. Stack ‘em in the corner.
Books are the only things that don’t create clutter. They look great however, wherever, they are.
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›