1. Personalized Lip Balm (for a Winter Wedding)
The average person loses like, one lip balm per week (it’s scientifically proven) so we can all appreciate a new one. Especially if you pick yummy, off-kilter flavors like Strawberry Champagne and Blueberry Ginger.
8. Coffee Beans
You can buy these pre-packaged personalized wedding favors from Etsy.
9. Salt Water Taffy
Especially in yummy flavors like hazelnut and pumpkin.
10. Succulents in Tea Cups
These adorable favors might be a pain to travel home with, but on the plus side, they pull double-duty as place cards.
According to user MeowyPrincess on Reddit: “I’ve found people on gumtree/Craigslist who have whole gardens of them who’ll let you take cuttings for a few dollars.”
Get the tutorial here.
17. Bottle Openers
You can buy these antique key bottle openers here.
18. Classy Hangover Kit
Include a small bottle of water or Gatorade, ibuprofen, and an eye mask.
20. Candles Made from Thrifted Teacups
Include a cute, simple matchbox embossed with a stamp.
21. Cute Containers of Local Honey
Go the extra mile and infuse the honey with something CRAZY like peppercorns.
23. Instagram Coasters
Just be sure to include beautiful, meaningful photos and not just photos emblazoned with your face.
25. Cookie Buffet with Take-Away Containers
Buffets rule. Everybody loves a good buffet.
29. Customizable Nail Polish
These make an adorable favor for bridesmaids.
36. Seed Paper
It’s paper that you can plant! Just make sure if your wedding takes place in the park that there aren’t rules about handling seeds.
41. Tasteful Temporary Tattoos
Get ones that people might actually want to wear.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.