1. Wild Bounty Skincare Line from New Zealand
Conceived by Auckland Agency Dow Design. You can get the products at the brand’s flagship store in Hong Kong.
2. Kirin Mineral Water
The Asian beverage brand gets a fresh, geometric new look.
3. Method’s Hand Soaps
Orla Kiely, is that you?
4. Violator, German Beer
This series of brews that violate the German Purity Law were designed by Ross Burwell.
5. Body & Eden Herbal Elixirs
Buy them here.
6. Vin Grâce Wine Packaging
The most beautiful paper wine packaging yet. Get more information about the designers here.
7. 7-11’s New Sandwich Packaging
Only available in Sweden, of course. Designed by BVD.
8. 52 North, a London-Based Bar and Restaurant
9. ICA, a Swedish Brand of Groceries
Amazing how the cartoons interact with the product. Designed by Klas Fahlen.
10. Woolworth’s Hand and Nail Shop
SO MANY SCENTS and a different design to go with each one.
11. Conceptual Efficient McDonald’s Packaging.
This amazing concept for McDonald’s packaging was designed by Seul Bi Kim.
12. BANDiful Bandages
Designed by Vivi Feng & Yu-Ping Chuang. This student project was named theDieline’s Best in Show.
13. Chandon’s Limited Edition American Summer Bottles
They got comfy in nautica this year. Designed by Butterfly London.
14. Cheeky’s Line of Beauty Products
Cute, fun, and clean. Designed by Pearlfisher in the U.K.
15. LIÁ’s Olive Oil Bottles
Designed by Bob Studio in Greece.
16. Aeroplay DIY Kite Kit
Designed by Lily Li.
The end result.
17. Lupains Bakery Bread Packaging
Designed by Les Bons Faiseurs (the good doers).
18. Skandinavisk Candles
Designed by Skandinavisk, and it pretty much sums up the Scandinavian sensibility.
19. OOH OOH AH AH! Banana-Based Jam
Wait, why have I never eaten banana-based jam?? Designed by Peck & co.
20. Helt Honey
21. Crown’s Line of Maple Syrups
Invokes everything you want to think of when you think of maple syrup. Designed by Studio MPLS.
22. Paul and Joe’s Spring 2013 Carousel-Inspired Collection
Paul and Joe always wins for best makeup packaging.
23. Honey Clover Packaging Concept
By Russian designer Maksim Arbuzov.
24. Prologue Tea Company
A fictional tea company that creates custom blend teas based on classic novels. Designed by Flora Chan.
25. Caru Skincare
The packaging is biodegradable and recyclable while the products themselves are filled with eco-friendly ingredients. Buy it here.