1. You delight in pens that come in a rainbow of colors.
Gotta catch ‘em all!
5. Which you would never ever use because they are too precious and cute.
You have a stringent “Do Not Murder” policy on your erasers.
6. This is how you feel about the smell of erasers:
Ogod. That sweet, undescribable smell.
9. Running your fingers over a letterpressed card is like….
10. In fact, you’re in the market to get married just for the experience of picking out wedding invitations and handwriting all of your thank you notes.
12. You own more notebooks than space for all the thoughts in your head.
13. This is what cracking open a brand new moleskine feels/looks like:
14. The Sanrio store was your favorite store in the mall growing up.
15. You didn’t even dread the first day of school because of school supply shopping.
Best day of the year.
16. You haven’t used Scotch tape since the day you discovered WASHI TAPE.
17. You’ve owned pens with charms dangling off of them.
18. You’re of the dying breed of people who still choose to write a letter over email.
21. You’ve fallen in love with someone via their penmanship before meeting them IRL.
You had me at the capital R downstroke, baby.
23. You have your own definitive ranking of holy grail pens.
You might even have a ranking system of a) glide b) steadfastness and c) grip.
24. You, when someone borrows your favorite pen and doesn’t return it.
25. You’ve never left a Japanese stationery store without spending hundreds of dollars.
Sidenote: you haven’t lived if you haven’t been to Tokyu Hands.