3. And not just multiple-cups-of-coffee tired.
6. So tired that you poured orange juice into your cereal this morning.
7. And you wish you had a superpower to postpone “morning” until 2 p.m.
8. Tired enough to wish that there were a rollover plan for all of your childhood naps.
11. It’s only 10 a.m. and you’ve officially reached counterproductive o’clock.
15. That bottle of wine you drank is really hitting you on its way out.
21. So thankful that we live in an era that thinks pajamas in the outside world are socially acceptable.
22. Not that you’ll actually be encountering the outside world anytime soon.
23. You’re too busy to tell anyone how busy you are. BUSY DOING NOTHING.
24. Words can’t even express how much you don’t care.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›