3. And not just multiple-cups-of-coffee tired.
6. So tired that you poured orange juice into your cereal this morning.
7. And you wish you had a superpower to postpone “morning” until 2 p.m.
8. Tired enough to wish that there were a rollover plan for all of your childhood naps.
11. It’s only 10 a.m. and you’ve officially reached counterproductive o’clock.
15. That bottle of wine you drank is really hitting you on its way out.
21. So thankful that we live in an era that thinks pajamas in the outside world are socially acceptable.
22. Not that you’ll actually be encountering the outside world anytime soon.
23. You’re too busy to tell anyone how busy you are. BUSY DOING NOTHING.
24. Words can’t even express how much you don’t care.
In The News Today
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›