3. And not just multiple-cups-of-coffee tired.
6. So tired that you poured orange juice into your cereal this morning.
7. And you wish you had a superpower to postpone “morning” until 2 p.m.
8. Tired enough to wish that there were a rollover plan for all of your childhood naps.
11. It’s only 10 a.m. and you’ve officially reached counterproductive o’clock.
13. Or curl-into-a-ball o’clock if we’re getting pedantic.
15. That bottle of wine you drank is really hitting you on its way out.
16. But hey, at least your T-shirt matches your purple-stained lips.
17. You should be proud that you even managed to get dressed.
21. So thankful that we live in an era that thinks pajamas in the outside world are socially acceptable.
22. Not that you’ll actually be encountering the outside world anytime soon.
23. You’re too busy to tell anyone how busy you are. BUSY DOING NOTHING.
24. Words can’t even express how much you don’t care.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›