3. And not just multiple-cups-of-coffee tired.
6. So tired that you poured orange juice into your cereal this morning.
7. And you wish you had a superpower to postpone “morning” until 2 p.m.
8. Tired enough to wish that there were a rollover plan for all of your childhood naps.
11. It’s only 10 a.m. and you’ve officially reached counterproductive o’clock.
15. That bottle of wine you drank is really hitting you on its way out.
21. So thankful that we live in an era that thinks pajamas in the outside world are socially acceptable.
22. Not that you’ll actually be encountering the outside world anytime soon.
23. You’re too busy to tell anyone how busy you are. BUSY DOING NOTHING.
24. Words can’t even express how much you don’t care.
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?