1. That time you watched a movie outside, even though it was the fifth time you’d seen it, and it felt so comforting and familiar.
2. That first time you stuck your foot in the water and it was freezing, but you went in anyway.
5. That family vacation where everyone was annoying and now suddenly you miss them.
7. The way music sounds so much better when you’re driving with the windows rolled down.
8. That time you took your shoes off so you could walk barefoot through the grass.
11. That time you ate too much ice cream because you couldn’t decide which flavor to pick.
13. That time the warmth from the campfire was just enough.
jennifer judd-mcgee / Getty
14. That hopeful feeling of packing your car before embarking on a road trip.
15. That time you spent the entire day doing absolutely NOTHING.
16. That time you swore that the watermelon was the sweetest thing you’d ever tasted.
Jessica Williams / Getty
17. That time you watched the sun rise from the inside of a tent.
Here Are The Top Stories