5. Discover the convenient deliciousness of cold brew iced coffee.
Make a big batch of cold brew iced coffee ahead of time and keep it in the fridge. It basically makes a strong coffee concentrate that you simply mix with water, milk and ice to create an exceptionally awesome glass of iced coffee.
7. Invest in a satin pillowcase.
Your hair will be less frizzy and less knotty — eliminating precious brushing and styling time in the morning.
8. Save time on your beauty routine by applying an overnight mask.
You’ll wake up with nourished, hydrated skin — eliminating the need to apply a bunch of preventative products in the morning.
14. Warm up your eyeliner before applying it.
It’s the key to a smooth application. So while you’re doing other stuff, like brushing your teeth or putting your contacts in, stick your eye makeup in the waistband of your pants. Your body heat will warm it up.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.