1. A Geometric Forearm Tattoo
Especially if said arm is cradling an adorable animal of some sort.
3. A Compass
Shows he’s got at least some direction in life.
Your new camping partner awaits.
5. Or Perhaps Just a Singular Leaf
Poetic souls abound.
8. A Butterfly
If you can’t date Harry Styles, may as well date a man with a butterfly tattoo.
12. His Team Number
Here’s how to spot a team player.
Joey Kirchner photographed by Gregory Vaughan.
13. Your Favorite Song Lyric
Think of all the amazing mixtapes he would make you.
14. Anything Nautical-Inspired
You know what they say about guys with anchor tattoos…they’re solid.
15. A Travel Tattoo
Because wanderlust inspires general lust.
16. A City Skyline
This guy definitely left his heart in Toronto. :(
Male model Jourdan Copeland is sealed with a kiss, a present from me to you.
21. Hand-Drawn Doodles
If you’re into artsy guys who look like they probably keep a sketchbook.
22. A Tiny and Subtle Tattoo
Because big and bold isn’t necessarily everyone’s cup of tea.
23. Simple Arm Bands
Some people choose to have the bands signify someone they love who has passed.
25. Peeking Out from an Otherwise Conservative Outfit
It begs you to wonder coyly, “What is underneath??”
26. Something Religious
If a man that’s close to God is your thing.
27. Something Surrealist
Somehow, I think this dude is one step closer to knowing the meaning of life.
28. Floral and Nature-Inspired
There’s something kind of hot about a guy who looks like a botany textbook, amirite??
Tattoo by Hayley Hayes.
A sign that someone is probably in touch with his spiritual side.
32. The Coordinates of Someplace Meaningful
Also, this guy has no doubt read Moby Dick once or thrice in his lifetime.
33. An Underside Wedding Ring Tattoo*
- Infinitely more hot if it’s actually on your man.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›