3. Doritos Locos Tacos Holder (with Padlock)
The UTMOST in security for the UTMOST in crunchy. $55, key sold separately for $5.
5. Tie-Dyed ERMAHGERD T-Shirt with Bonus La Cie Hard Drive and Hair Extension
A mere $1000.
8. “Chair Bridge” for Two Chairs That Are Abnormally Close to One Another
9. CUSTOMIZABLE four letter word from Trader Joe’s melatonin spelled out and glued on an Open Source CACTUS (On Demand Production For Fun) Hand
Think of all the four letter words you can spell! $65.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.