3. Doritos Locos Tacos Holder (with Padlock)
The UTMOST in security for the UTMOST in crunchy. $55, key sold separately for $5.
5. Tie-Dyed ERMAHGERD T-Shirt with Bonus La Cie Hard Drive and Hair Extension
A mere $1000.
8. “Chair Bridge” for Two Chairs That Are Abnormally Close to One Another
9. CUSTOMIZABLE four letter word from Trader Joe’s melatonin spelled out and glued on an Open Source CACTUS (On Demand Production For Fun) Hand
Think of all the four letter words you can spell! $65.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from United Nations camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›