2. Hang hampers for easy pre-laundry sorting.
This photo comes from an Amazon.com user: “We bought 3”x1” pine wood 6’ long. Then added trim around each side. The bags are hung so they don’t touch the floor thus we can mop and sweep under them. This as completely freed up floor space and organized our laundry room!”
4. Install a fold-out ironing board.
Get it from Amazon.
7. They’re made even more genius and space-saving when they’re above the washer and dryer.
13. Cover up an ugly spot on the wall with a “Lost Socks” board.
They need a home!
18. Mount an iPad holder to keep you company while folding laundry.
It’s a soothing, albeit boring task.
19. Utilize the narrow space between the washer and dryer with a rolling storage cart.
See? Really transforms a space. This room would be a total dump without that chandelier.
27. Opt for a retractable clothing line if you’ve got limited space.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate tonight at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.