2. Hang hampers for easy pre-laundry sorting.
This photo comes from an Amazon.com user: “We bought 3”x1” pine wood 6’ long. Then added trim around each side. The bags are hung so they don’t touch the floor thus we can mop and sweep under them. This as completely freed up floor space and organized our laundry room!”
4. Install a fold-out ironing board.
Get it from Amazon.
7. They’re made even more genius and space-saving when they’re above the washer and dryer.
13. Cover up an ugly spot on the wall with a “Lost Socks” board.
They need a home!
18. Mount an iPad holder to keep you company while folding laundry.
It’s a soothing, albeit boring task.
19. Utilize the narrow space between the washer and dryer with a rolling storage cart.
See? Really transforms a space. This room would be a total dump without that chandelier.
27. Opt for a retractable clothing line if you’ve got limited space.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- At least 8 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.