1. A Dishwashing Rack that Drains into the Sink
A dry countertop is a HAPPY countertop. Get it here for $45.
2. The Broom Groomer
“A Sweeping Improvement In Dustpans.” Yup. $11.99 from Quirky.
3. The OCD Chef Cutting Board
Just think of all the newfound uniformity to be had in your salads. € 23,95 from Droog.
5. The BiKN Tracking Device for Keys and Phone
Hey scatterbrain! With this system, your phone finds your lost keys and your keys find your lost phone. Get it here for $120.
6. The Dual Shower Curtain Rod
A surefire bathroom solution, if I ever saw one. $42 from Target.
7. “The Ultimate Wine Glass”
You know who deserves/needs this one (Mom). $13 from Amazon.
8. The Slush Mug
Turns ANY DRINK into an instant slushy. Get it for $10 from FreshFinds.
9. Disinfecting Dishwasher Light
“Studies have proven that 62% of tested home dishwashers harbor mold. The Disinfecting UV-C Dishwasher Light kills up to 99.9% of microbes. Quickly and sustainably. Without chemicals.” YES YOU HAVE BEEN EATING MOLD. It’s $31, and it’s perfect for the germaphobe in your life.
10. The One-Stop-Chop Cutting Board
Get it for $39 from Bed Bath and Beyond.
13. Remote Control Mop
It’s Roomba’s less capable but more affordable wayward cousin. $55 from Japan Trend Shop.
16. Spice Dispenser
It dispenses spices in 1/4 teaspoon increments. $29.99 from FreshFinds.
17. “Message on a Cookie” Text Stamp and Cookie Cutter Set
For $20, you can be the proud owner of the coolest cookie cutter set EVER.
18. Chihuahua Taco Holder Plates
This will change the ratio of taco to taco spillage forever from here on out. $27 from Overstock.
19. Chalkboard Pencils
The most pleasant way to write and draw on a chalkboard. $2.75 apiece from Etsy.
20. Bed Risers with Built-In Power Strips
$24.99 from Bed Bath and Beyond.
21. Folding Cutting Board
The sides fold up for easy pouring of contents. $16 from the MOMA store.
22. Sugar Doilies for Your Tea/Coffee
$33.60 for 24 from Sweet De Ja Vu on Etsy.
23. The Palm-Up Soap Dispenser
A solution for those times when you have gross stuff all over your hands and you don’t want to get the soap dispenser all grimy. $20 from Amazon.
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›