1. Use this chart to gauge how much exercise is appropriate during pregnancy.
4. The bare necessities (also, what to ask for on your baby registry).
6. What to eat while breast-feeding:
Because certain foods can cause indigestion and gas for baby AND mom.
9. Know your infant CPR.
You can also read the complete pediatric first aid guide here.
10. Baby reflexology guide:
Even if you don’t believe in this stuff, it never hurts to try when you’re at wits’ end.
11. Sizing charts for popular baby clothing brands makes shopping infinitely easier:
13. Teething chart:
Now you know what those teeth are/should be doing.
20. Print out this weaning chart…
It will help you keep track of foods you’re introducing to your child. Download the full chart here.
21. Use this handy chart to determine how much sleep is appropriate for your child.
22. How to sleep-train your baby:
Get the full infographic here.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›