1. Use this chart to gauge how much exercise is appropriate during pregnancy.
4. The bare necessities (also, what to ask for on your baby registry).
6. What to eat while breast-feeding:
Because certain foods can cause indigestion and gas for baby AND mom.
9. Know your infant CPR.
You can also read the complete pediatric first aid guide here.
10. Baby reflexology guide:
Even if you don’t believe in this stuff, it never hurts to try when you’re at wits’ end.
11. Sizing charts for popular baby clothing brands makes shopping infinitely easier:
13. Teething chart:
Now you know what those teeth are/should be doing.
20. Print out this weaning chart…
It will help you keep track of foods you’re introducing to your child. Download the full chart here.
21. Use this handy chart to determine how much sleep is appropriate for your child.
22. How to sleep-train your baby:
Get the full infographic here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›