1. Use this chart to gauge how much exercise is appropriate during pregnancy.
4. The bare necessities (also, what to ask for on your baby registry).
6. What to eat while breast-feeding:
Because certain foods can cause indigestion and gas for baby AND mom.
9. Know your infant CPR.
You can also read the complete pediatric first aid guide here.
10. Baby reflexology guide:
Even if you don’t believe in this stuff, it never hurts to try when you’re at wits’ end.
11. Sizing charts for popular baby clothing brands makes shopping infinitely easier:
13. Teething chart:
Now you know what those teeth are/should be doing.
20. Print out this weaning chart…
It will help you keep track of foods you’re introducing to your child. Download the full chart here.
21. Use this handy chart to determine how much sleep is appropriate for your child.
22. How to sleep-train your baby:
Get the full infographic here.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›