1. Solemates: Heel Protectors for Walking in Grass
These clear heel protectors not only protect your heels but keep you from sinking into the grass for easier walking. Essential for an outdoor wedding. Get them from Amazon.
2. Commando Tights Featuring a No-Dig Waistband
These are the most comfortable tights everrrrr. Even if you’ve eaten an entire buffet’s worth, the waistband never feels constricting. Available for $34 from Commando.
3. Purse Organizer Insert
If you love carrying a big bag, this purse organizer is the best way to ensure you always find what you need.
4. The Clear Adhesive Gel Bra by Nüd
“They stay sticky forever and make your chest look amazing. I love them for strapless and backless shirts & dresses. Every girl should have these!” Get it here for $30.
5. The Hip-T: A Layering Accessory for Your Hips
Whale tail, muffin top, crack of dawn. The Hip-T is a stretchy band that conceals all of your waistband issues. Get it for $8.95 here.
6. Jean Stirrups that Keep Your Pants from Bunching Up in Boots
Get them for $9.99 here.
7. The Invisibelt
The Invisibelt is a non-bulky alternative to a belt. It adjusts like a bra strap instead of a buckle and lies down flat underneath snug, silky tops. Get it here for $20.
8. Subtle Butt: Disposable Gas Neutralizer Pads
Gross, but sometimes necessary. Get them for $11.99 from drugstore.com.
9. The Bosom Button
It’s a subtle button that provides an instant fix for cleavage-y tops or a missing button. Get ‘em here.
10. Key Socks: The Knee-High No-Show Sock Solution
“Wear with flats or high heels when wearing any choice of pant. This sock is a great solution for keeping your feet warm and comfortable without showing you are wearing socks.”
Get a pair here for $11.95.
11. Cushioned Stockings for High Heels Wearers
Marks and Spencer’s has started creating padded feet for their hosiery to cut down on the pain and pressure that comes from wearing high heels. Get them here for £9.50.
12. Comfier Than a Thong: The Knicker Sticker
These stickers are disposable cotton liners designed to replace your panties when the threat of VPL looms. Get them from Amazon for $8.95.
13. Lululemon Stuff Your Bra
14. Luxe Travel Flats
These fold-up flats are actually pretty cute. Available for $37 from Neiman Marcus.
15. Bootights: Tights with Built-In Socks
These tights come with socks so you don’t need to layer on any extra footwear. Available here for $30.
16. Underfuse: The Iron-On Pocket
Now you can put a pocket anywhere. Get it here for $9.99.
18. Intelliskin: The Posture-Enhancing Sports Bra
19. ThermaCELL Insoles
They’re remote-controlled insoles that will save your feet in the winter. The batteries are rechargeable. Get them from Cabelas for $129.99.
20. Convertible Shoes
What started out as a Kickstarter is now a reality. Now you can buy shoes with interchangeable heel lengths.
They also make a zippered skirt for interchangeable lengths.
21. Stella McCartney for Adidas’ Gym Bag with Yoga Mat Holder
Get it here for $70.
22. Honeysuckle Top with Built-In Bra Holder
The bra clips ensure no one sees your bra strap. It’s $25 from Etsy, but you could also sew these into your off-the-shoulder tops.
23. Racerback Bra Clips
Turn any bra into a racerback bra. The best part is that you get to adjust it, so you can adapt it to many different tank tops. Get them here for $5.95 for a pack of three.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.