They’re especially great for getting those perfect ballerina buns, even with the thickest or thinnest of hair.
If you have slippery hair, your buns will feel so much more secure than if you were to use bobby pins.
Here are some spin pin hairstyles that are a little bit more lively than the ballerina bun:
6. Get an extra-voluminous bun with a Bump-It and a spin pin.
9. This braided updo is deceptively easy.
Refinery29 has the full directions.
11. Make it a rope braid bun.
16. Divide the bottom half of your hair and wrap it around your spin-pinned bun.
19. Bejewel your spin pins.
Get the DIY here.
21. Fake a haircut.
Spin pins are truly magical. Get the directions here.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.