3. Create a two-tier book loft with bookshelves.
6. Build an outdoor reading nook with pallets.
9. Prop up a huge body pillow in the corner of the room.
You can get a similar pillow here for $55.
10. Use a deep big shelf that’s big enough to climb into.
11. Section an area off with a bookshelf or dresser.
Make sure there’s lots of natural light. Add a giant cushion and VOILA. Instant plot of reading land.
20. Make a hanging swing chair.
Get the directions here.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›