1. A genius coffee lid cup that can also hold creamers and sugar.
Designed by Joshua Harris
2. Cord packaging that tears off to become cord ties.
Designed by Jean-Guillaume Blais
3. Earth-friendly, protective egg packaging.
Designed by monstop
4. Adorable juice boxes that fit together.
6. The pizza box concept that will change how you eat pizza forever. (If only they’d mass-market this concept.)
Designed by Yu Kyung Ha, Won Min Jung, and Kwon Young Hee.
8. An apt “shoebox” for Nike Airs.
9. A paintbeard.
Hopefully not made from actual human beard bristles.
By Simon Laliberté.
10. Butter with a built-in spreader as the lid.
Designed by Yeongkeun.
11. The perfect tissue dispenser during the winter.
More info here.
12. A toothpaste tube you can tear open at the other end when trying to get the last bit out.
Designed by Guo Lili.
13. Fitting packaging for a spaghetti brand called NYC.
Designed by Alex Creamer.
14. Compartmentalized fast food packaging that would decrease waste and make eating on the go much easier.
Project by Ian Gilley
17. An origami microwave popcorn design that folds out into a bowl.
Designed by Packlab.
18. Wine bottle packaging that creates two drinking glasses.
One for you and one for ME.
19. Whimsical “Wooly Heads” packaged to look like something out of a Tim and Eric skit.
20. A spoon that contains creamer so you just squeeze and stir.
Designed by Yu-Ren Lai.
21. Cheese pencils you can grate easily by “sharpening.”
22. A cool new way to carry your flower arrangement.
By Icarus Leung for Flora NY.
24. A sushi to-go box that uses chopsticks as the handle.
Concept by Ashley Buerkett.
25. Anti-smoking cigarette packaging that really drives the message home.
By Reynold and Reyner.
26. Paper Doritos packaging that easily opens and closes.
Designed by Petar Pavlov.
27. Beverage holders that are so much better than those Styrofoam things they give you at Starbucks.
28. Churros with a dippable chocolate sauce container.
29. Portable, on-the-go dog food packaging with a built-in bowl.
Designed by Benjamin Yi
30. This incredibly simple peanut bag with peanut shell receptacle.
Designed by Noémie Cotton.