7. In your morning coffee.
To ensure that you’re an alert, sentient human being before giving a definitive answer.
13. Level-up bonus: keeping it a secret and surprising you with a framed photo of the moment on your wedding day.
14. With a book.
As long as you don’t think anyone willing to perform open heart surgery on a book is an absolute monster.
19. With a fake-out.
Hopefully you don’t mind being proposed to on your birthday.
20. Spelled out with every ticket stub of every movie you went to together.
21. With a s’more.
A proposal which will hopefully be consummated in a camping-themed wedding.
22. With a love letter (and the option to pick out your own ring!).
24. With a handpicked array of rings.
And the option to “pick one.”
25. With a super simple and sweet message.
You can either go the straightforward or the totally geeky route.
27. With a real-life Monopoly game.
The whole getting down on one knee would happen on the luxury tax, obvs.
28. The marriage proposal version of this refrigerator.
THE MOST ROMANTIC MIDNIGHT FRIDGE RAID EVER.
29. While running a mundane errand.
Hit ‘em when they least expect it. Spencer proposed to Dustin while he was obliviously shopping for lumber at Home Depot with his roommate.
30. At the finish line.
Endorphins + proposal = possibly the best day ever.
Read more about the proposal here.
32. With a pebble and some waddling, like penguin love.
As long as the pebble is followed up by a ring.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›