9. Monolids can take advantage of this simple vertical gradient eyeshadow look.
If you’ve been following ye olde western makeup tutorials all your life, you might be familiar with the traditional “dark shadow in the outer corners” trick, which was always hard to get right without a lot of lid surface area. Instead, try using eyeshadow to make a gradient, with the darkest color closest to the lash line.
11. Layer bright blue and silver eyeshadow over black cream shadow for a dramatic look with depth.
Get more instructions here.
And for a couple of interesting reads on Asian eye makeup…
Read Eye Makeup Tips for 14 Different Types of Asian Eyes, as well as Defining the Contour Area by Bun Bun Makeup Tips.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.