1. NEST’s Eau de Parfum Coffret, $38
Prettiest. Packaging. Ever. Get it from Sephora.
2. The Forest’s Library of Flowers Hand Creme, $24
3. This Works Sleep Solutions Set, £10
The box is so cute, you don’t even need to wrap it.
Get it here with free shipping worldwide.
4. Alder’s Natural Hair Powder, $32
5. Wooden Cosmetics Holder, $140
For the friend who already has all the beauty products they need and nowhere to put them. Get it here.
6. Paul & Joe Holiday Set, $65
Guaranteed to make ‘em squee. Get it here.
7. Sephora’s Fragrance Sampler + Full Size Voucher, $65
Such a clever idea: This sampler set comes with a voucher you can exchange for a full-size version of the perfume of your choice. Get it here.
8. Macaron Lip Balm, $12.50
You should definitely buy the whole set. Get it here.
10. Lipstick Queen Set, $48
Get it for the glamorous-est girl (or guy) you know.
Get it here.
11. Ciate Foil Film Manicure Set, $19
There are so many crazy effects you can get with nail foil. Get it here.
12. French Fry Lip Balm, $2.99
Less than $3, which is exactly what a stocking stuffer should cost. Order it here.
13. Rothko Nail Decals, $7
Where art history meets perfect nail art. Get them here.
14. Choosy Lip Mask, $1.50 Apiece
They’re individual masks that you leave on your lips to get them uber-soft, and they come in flavors like milk, peach, and honey.
Get them here.
15. Sephora + Pantone Full Spectra Eyeshadow Palette, $19
The colors are highly pigmented and vibrant, and the packaging is beautifully minimalist. Get it here.
16. Laqa & Co Nail Art Pens, $16
Each color comes in a different, pretty box. Get them here.
17. Honey Do Shampoo and Conditioner Set, $30
People can be picky about what they use to wash their hair, but this packaging is just too cute to pass up. Get the set here.
18. Nasomotto Perfumes, €38
Seriously, how gorgeous are these bottles? They come in intriguing scents like Absinthe and Black Afgano. Available here.
19. Chalkboard Manicure Set, $24
Transforms nails into a chalkboard canvas. Get it here.
20. Set of Two Polishes from Rainbow Honey, $20
This cult indie nail polish brand makes a fascinating array of colors and glitter polishes. There are a bunch of packaged sets available here so you’ll have a tough time choosing which is the prettiest.
21. Sachajuan Beach Spray, $28
It’s similar to Surf Spray by Bumble and Bumble but the packaging is so much cleaner and prettier. Get it here.
22. Strange Beautiful’s Dickensian Nail Polish Set, $85
10 shades of black to match their dark heart. Get it here.
24. Sea Salt Soap, $6
It really does smell like the sea, and it’s great for shaving. Get it here.
27. We See Beauty Medieval Collection, $25
Comes with four eyeshadows and four lip shades. Get it here.
28. Makeup Bag, $35
A very nice sentiment. Get it here.
29. Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder, $50
A universal product that’s more illuminating and less cakey than your typical pressed powder. Get it here.
30. Julep’s Extraordinary Color Holiday Kit, $39
No girl can resist those GIANT CHUNKS OF GLITTER. Get it here.
31. Sleek Matte Eyeshadow Palette, $13
Whoever receives this will think you spent way more on it than you actually did. It’s also got great Amazon reviews!
32. Andrea Garland Pill Box Lip Balm, $22
CLASSY. Comes in five equally adorable designs. Buy it here.
33. Anastasia Bold and Beautiful Brow Kit, $36
Designed to look like beautiful art deco books. Get it here.
34. Korres Fragrances, $41
They come in the yummiest sounding scents ever, like saffron amber cardamom, paeonia vanilla amber pear, and pepper jasmine gaiac wood. Get them here.
35. The Foreo Luna Mini, $139
The Clarisonic has some competition with this device, which uses T-Sonic vibrations to cleanse your skin. Get it here. The regular-sized Luna is $199.
36. S.W. Basics of Brooklyn Lip Balm Set, $15
37. Poketo’s Natural Bristle Shaving Brush, $32
OMG they look like little people. Get it here.
38. Earth Tu Face Geranium and Vetiver Salve Stick, $34
It’s an all-purpose stick that provides instant hydration to face, lips, and body. Get it here.
39. Big Sur Trail Crew Soap by Juniper Ridge, $35
Juniper Ridge makes incredible camping-inspired products. A Luvocracy user says, “This soap is hands down amazing. There’s nothing like it and verges on spiritual. One of my favorite things to gift. It’s all natural.” Get it here.
40. Fig and Yarrow’s Facial Care Set, $72
Whoever receives this gift will swoon at the apothecary-style packaging and the all-natural ingredients. Get it here.
And the aftershave in this gorgeous bottle will make a great gift for the man in your life. $52 from Etsy.