2. Hand-Woven Installation by Numen/For Use
5. Falling Garden by Gerda Steiner & Jörg Lenzlinger
The room is fitted with 3D cameras that sense your location in the room, and automatically turn off the water valves above your head, allowing you to walk through the downpour without getting wet.
9. The aMAZEme Labyrinth by Marco Saboya & Gualter Pupo
A 500 square meter maze composed of 250,000 borrowed books. The labyrinth is organized in the shape of Jorge Luis Borges’s fingerprint.
16. Rainbow Installation in Center Pompidou, Paris
17. Rainbow City at the High Line Park in New York City
18. Leandro Erlich’s Bâtiment
A gigantic mirror angled at 45 degrees gives the illusory effect of people dangling from ledges and climbing up the walls.
21. Ann Hamilton’s the event of a thread
The giant curtain dances as people swing.
22. Kusama’s Obliteration Room
This is what happens when you give thousands of stickers to thousands of kids.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›