2. Hand-Woven Installation by Numen/For Use
The room is fitted with 3D cameras that sense your location in the room, and automatically turn off the water valves above your head, allowing you to walk through the downpour without getting wet.
9. The aMAZEme Labyrinth by Marco Saboya & Gualter Pupo
A 500 square meter maze composed of 250,000 borrowed books. The labyrinth is organized in the shape of Jorge Luis Borges’s fingerprint.
18. Leandro Erlich’s Bâtiment
A gigantic mirror angled at 45 degrees gives the illusory effect of people dangling from ledges and climbing up the walls.
21. Ann Hamilton’s the event of a thread
The giant curtain dances as people swing.
22. Kusama’s Obliteration Room
This is what happens when you give thousands of stickers to thousands of kids.
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›