Here is a close up of the print.
This print officially makes these pants the most conversation-worthy piece ever.
3. Constellation Dress
The tights! The bunny light! It’s all perfect. From Poppy’s Closet.
4. Fox-Print Dress
For the advanced child who’s seen every Wes Anderson movie by age four. By Fred and Ginger.
7. Lemon Print Overalls
It makes sense that only babies should wear harem pants, right? Because diaper butt. $88 from Sweet William.
9. Woolen Cape Dress
This Polish fashion label Lelui makes some of the most avant-garde kids’ clothing ever, including shiny leather harem pants and baggy, drapey dresses.
Yes, this collection is actually for children.
10. Geoemtric Print Skirt with Matching Top
By New Generals, on sale at Cissy Wears.
11. Matching Top and Bottoms Printed with Bearded Sea Captains
By Mini and Maximus, on sale at Cissy Wears.
12. Blue Nightingale Swimsuit
$80 from Stella Cove.
13. Matching Mom and Daughter Pieces
Get it online from Pola & Frank, a Polish label. They make super cool matching outfits that your kid might not even be embarrassed to wear.
14. Striped Shirt and Midi Skirt
From French label D’Arthur and Zoe, which you can purchase here.
15. Jungle Print Dress
For the young Bjork-in-training. From Efvva.
16. Bunny Coat
This bunny coat will cost you more than you’d spend on an adult coat, but the cuteness factor makes it totally worth it. € 159 00 from Coaters.
17. Bicycle Print T-Shirt with Yellow Knit Hotpants
Buy it here from Swiss label L’asticot.
18. Food Motif Trousers
The jeans have a patch on them that say “Fish and Chips.” Get them from Bobo Choses
19. Nautical Outfit with Nautical Shoes
The shirt says “Orange Juice.” By 1789 CALA, available at My Little Square.
20. Leafy Pants and Anorak
Is it weird to be sad that the most perfect anorak in the world would only fit a 7-year-old? From French label Quenotte.
22. Space Jumpsuit
Polish brand kids on the moon makes easy, loose clothing that conjures up a little bit of 1980s Norma Kamali.
24. Geometric Separates, Dresses, and Swimwear
Buy it online from Uruguayan brand Trommpo.
26. Quirky Prints from Minimall
You probably didn’t even realize how badly you needed a pair of banana print pants until now. From Scandinavian clothing company Minimall.
27. Personalized Name Leggings
Okay, you probably can’t pull these off unless you’re a kid, specifically Gwyneth Paltrow’s kid, but they’re still cute. $43 from Jennifer Ann.
29. Seashell Robe with Matching Shorts
By Mini Rodini, available at My Little Square.
32. Lapel Pinafore Dress
Equally appealing is the jaunty headwear. By Danish label called Bang Bang.
34. The “BLA BLA BLA” T-Shirt
Usually not into t-shirts with words on them, but this one pretty much sums it all up. $38.99 from Mini Boutique.
35. Embroidered Knits
36. Sweatshirt Dress
Basically the most stylish sweatshirt dress EVER. Get it from RISK, another Polish label.
37. Abstract Animal Face Dress
$59.50 from Etsy shop neezapodoma.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️