Here is a close up of the print.
This print officially makes these pants the most conversation-worthy piece ever.
2. Rose Print Matching Two-Piece Suit
By Aristocrat Kids.
3. Constellation Dress
The tights! The bunny light! It’s all perfect. From Poppy’s Closet.
4. Fox-Print Dress
For the advanced child who’s seen every Wes Anderson movie by age four. By Fred and Ginger.
6. Rooster Print Dress
From Misha Lulu, a brand from Pasadena, CA.
7. Lemon Print Overalls
It makes sense that only babies should wear harem pants, right? Because diaper butt. $88 from Sweet William.
9. Woolen Cape Dress
This Polish fashion label Lelui makes some of the most avant-garde kids’ clothing ever, including shiny leather harem pants and baggy, drapey dresses.
Yes, this collection is actually for children.
10. Geoemtric Print Skirt with Matching Top
By New Generals, on sale at Cissy Wears.
11. Matching Top and Bottoms Printed with Bearded Sea Captains
By Mini and Maximus, on sale at Cissy Wears.
12. Blue Nightingale Swimsuit
$80 from Stella Cove.
Another couple of gems from Stella Cove: A tree silhouette print dress and a dessert print tankini.
13. Matching Mom and Daughter Pieces
Get it online from Pola & Frank, a Polish label. They make super cool matching outfits that your kid might not even be embarrassed to wear.
14. Striped Shirt and Midi Skirt
From French label D’Arthur and Zoe, which you can purchase here.
15. Jungle Print Dress
For the young Bjork-in-training. From Efvva.
16. Bunny Coat
This bunny coat will cost you more than you’d spend on an adult coat, but the cuteness factor makes it totally worth it. € 159 00 from Coaters.
17. Bicycle Print T-Shirt with Yellow Knit Hotpants
Buy it here from Swiss label L’asticot.
18. Food Motif Trousers
The jeans have a patch on them that say “Fish and Chips.” Get them from Bobo Choses
19. Nautical Outfit with Nautical Shoes
The shirt says “Orange Juice.” By 1789 CALA, available at My Little Square.
20. Leafy Pants and Anorak
Is it weird to be sad that the most perfect anorak in the world would only fit a 7-year-old? From French label Quenotte.
22. Space Jumpsuit
Polish brand kids on the moon makes easy, loose clothing that conjures up a little bit of 1980s Norma Kamali.
24. Geometric Separates, Dresses, and Swimwear
Buy it online from Uruguayan brand Trommpo.
25. Amazing Chunky Knits
THAT CROWN. Want. By Latvian brand Paade Mode.
26. Quirky Prints from Minimall
You probably didn’t even realize how badly you needed a pair of banana print pants until now. From Scandinavian clothing company Minimall.
27. Personalized Name Leggings
Okay, you probably can’t pull these off unless you’re a kid, specifically Gwyneth Paltrow’s kid, but they’re still cute. $43 from Jennifer Ann.
29. Seashell Robe with Matching Shorts
By Mini Rodini, available at My Little Square.
32. Lapel Pinafore Dress
Equally appealing is the jaunty headwear. By Danish label called Bang Bang.
33. Giant Yellow Dot Dress
€59.00 from Line + Liv.
34. The “BLA BLA BLA” T-Shirt
Usually not into t-shirts with words on them, but this one pretty much sums it all up. $38.99 from Mini Boutique.
35. Embroidered Knits
36. Sweatshirt Dress
Basically the most stylish sweatshirt dress EVER. Get it from RISK, another Polish label.
37. Abstract Animal Face Dress
$59.50 from Etsy shop neezapodoma.
38. Sailboat Dress
$56 from Winter Water Factory.
40. Bird Print Shirt with Ikat Skirt
Get it from Cocon.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›