1. Candle Pillars Made from Cinnamon Sticks
They’ll make your house smell amazing. You could glue the sticks around a can for extra sturdiness.
2. Starry Lights on Dried Branches
The tiny starry lights are from Restoration Hardware.
3. Pine Cones on Wire
Shape into hearts, letters, or whatever you’d like.
4. A Frosty Spray-Painted Wreath
Simply spray-paint a wreath of dried branches. For an added touch, hang a felt pillow or a pinecone in the center.
7. Sparkly Spray Paint on Dried Branches
For the holidays, you can still hang ornaments on them.
9. Faceted Paper Vase
This vase was made using paper printed from a free template.
11. Rainbow Pom-Pom Garlands
These can totally be repurposed after the holidays.
12. Paper Stars Threaded with Twine
These could easily be reused for a New Year’s party.
13. Star Ornaments
These can be hung from a canopy bed year-round.
15. Rosemary Trees
You can shape them to resemble small Christmas trees.
18. Perforated Christmas Tree Cones
These are modern and sleek enough to be kept out year-round. Get the full directions here.
22. Tree Branch Hung from the Ceiling
For the holidays, hang Christmas ornaments. But you could also wrap string lights around it for a makeshift chandelier.
23. Neon-Dipped Pinecones
Use them at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s!
24. A Simple Painted Clothes Hanger for Hanging Seasonal Decorations
26. Spray-Painted Metallic Leaves
Spray-paint leaves and attach wires to the stems. Add them to a Christmas tree or to a house plant.
27. Fluffy Pom-Pom Ornaments
These could also pass as faux cotton when hung from dried branches. Directions are here.
28. Pyramid Ornaments
These could double as New Year’s or birthday party decorations.
29. Glitter Votives
These votives work for pretty much any party situation.
30. Faux Mercury Glass Cases
These are created from a mirror-like spray paint.
31. Paperwhite Bulbs
Depending on how you decorate them, you could keep them around all year.
32. A Bay Leaf Wreath
This wreath could work for fall or summer too.
33. Pom-Pom Garland
Get the tutorial here. The cool thing about making this is that you can reuse the pom-poms for a cute pillow after the holidays.
34. Black and White Geometric Ornaments
Find the instructions and printable here.
35. Twigs in a Jar
Sprinkle some balsam-scented essential oil over the wood.
36. Himmeli Ornaments
Himmelis are a traditional Finnish Chistmas decoration, but they actually kind of look like cool prisms or diamonds. Get the directions here, but there are also many cool himmeli options for purchase on Etsy.
37. 15-Minute Ribbon Star
Change out the ribbon depending on the holiday.
38. Ombre Dinner Napkins
Choose a nice shade of green and you can use these for any occasion.
39. Wine Glasses as Votive Holders
These could be used for any holiday, depending on what you want to put in the glasses.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›