19. Use maxi pads to extend diapers for a potty-training child.
Does your kid wake up with soaked jammies? Stick a heavy absorbent overnight maxi pad into their diaper.
Alternatively, moms can actually tear off the sides, front, and back of a diaper to create an emergency maxi pad.
20. Get a portable high chair.
Have you seen the high chairs that are out on the market these days? They’re like 4-foot-wide, ugly plastic monstrosities. Why didn’t Charles Eames design a high chair? Anyway, here is a hook-on high chair that turns basically any chair into a high chair (which is awesome for restaurants and friends’ houses), and it folds up so you can put that thing away.
(The high chair shown is available for $68 from Tinkle Tinkle Toot.)
31. Turn an old lotion bottle into a faucet extender so the little ones can reach.
- Early New Hampshire primary exit polls show independent voters are split between Republican and Democratic candidates 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰