This is the kooky stuff that is actually kind of awesome.
1. Hamburger Backpack
Anything hamburger-print or pizza-print is universally acceptable. $81.74 from Asos.
2. Kitten Print BodyCon Dress
Who doesn’t want a huge adorable kitten on their torso? Out of stock now from Black Milk. Keep checking back.
3. Batman BodyCon Dress
There’s something endearingly wacky about a dress that looks like it’s made out of a little boy’s pajamas. $102.18 from ASOS.
4. Banana Print Dress
I might be willing to buy anything in this print. Does this come in a unitard? $99 from ModCloth.
5. Vampire Bugs Bunny Dress with Floppy Ears
It’s creepy-cute. $43 from Coii.
6. Rainbow Studded Bra
You could wear this around your bedroom and pretend you’re in a Katy Perry video. $95 from Etsy.
7. Quilted Cat Dress
Am I the only one who thinks this would make an amazing avant-garde wedding dress? $575 from ShopFatal.
8. “Freaks and Geeks” Character Bracelet
$12 from Etsy. I hope one of you gets the last one.
9. Leather and Chain Harness Dress
10. Underwater Sea Creature Leggings
I imagine these leggings would have a calming effect. $26.99 from Romwe.
11. Bat Dress
It’s all black and it has a hood, so it’s actually kind of practical, right? $84 from Etsy.
Love being mocked as you walk down the street? These are the items for you!
12. ’80s Style Denim Dress
Spend $990 to look like a tacky Texas mom. From Just Cavalli.
13. China Flower Pedestal Shoe
Others might not even notice the shoes, but they’ll definitely notice when you fall down in them. $345 from ShopFatal.
14. Long-Sleeve Nude Rhinestone Dress
You can pretend you’re Johnny Weir. Unfortunately, this dress is backordered until September. $800 from Patricia Field.
16. Side Slit Leather Bow Shorts
For the girl who hates wearing underwear (and wants the world to know it). $159 from Pixie Market.
17. Balloon Pants
The most unflattering pants in the world can now be yours! $193.20 by United Bamboo.
18. Rick Owens Ninja Skull Cap
You’ll have to pay $367.66 to be this stylishly stealthy.
19. Spiked Platform Shoes
The only redeeming quality about these shoes is that you could take one off and use it as a weapon at a moment’s notice. $190 from Karmaloop.
20. Flag-Print Garter Leggings
The most patriotic stripper pants you’ve ever seen. $125.00 AUD from Black Milk.
21. Olympics-Inspired Stripe Dress
Not sure how Olympics-obsessed you’d have to be to wear this nude mesh dress. $806 by Norma Kamali for Opening Ceremony.
24. “Crazy Lacy” Heels
The colors make my eyes hurt and the prospect of lacing these up makes my brain hurt. $315 from United Nude.
25. Coca-Cola Clutch Purse
Be free advertising for one of the hugest corporations in the world! $34 from Patricia Field.
26. Pentagram Harness
Got an upcoming satan worshipping session? Get it for $290 from Zana Bayne.
27. Reverse-Studded Knee Patch Leggings
You don’t want to look like you raided Taylor Momsen’s closet. $71.53 from ASOS.
28. Map Print Wedges
It’s not a bad print, but this wedge shape just feels kind of dated. $152.99 from ModCloth.
29. An Ice Cream Sandwich Print Dress
Flirtatiously adorable or utterly twee-tarded? $72 from Etsy.
30. Steampunk Skirt
The verdict hinges on whether you can unhook the clasps to make a maxi skirt. $150 from UsTrendy.
31. “Le Tigre” Dress
There’s something not right about a grown woman wearing an elementary school play costume, but it’s cute nontheless. $195 from ShopFatal.
32. Gorilla Mouth Print Dress
This dress would be literally fierce with a tough-looking pair of boots, but the winning smile and straw fedora is throwing me off. $39.89 from Romwe.
33. Platform Sandals with Retractable Wheels
Maybe these are actually really practical?? $165 from NastyGal.
34. Moss Covered Ankle Boots
Maybe you’re going for that “Vixen of the Forest” look. From Anastasia Radevich, $695 Canadian.
35. Bear Sneakers/Oxfords
If you’ve ever wished they made toddler shoes for grown-ups, here’s your chance. £35.00 from Lazy Oaf.
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.