1. The Unhampered Collapsible Laundry Basket
Folds up into a shred of nothing. Get it here for $29.
2. The Toilet Paper and Magazine Holder in One
All other toilet paper roll holders should just go out of business. Buy it here for $39.
3. The Vertical Wine Rack
Because if you are sacrificing one thing in your small space, it will NOT be your alcohol. Get it here for $63.
4. A DIY Shelf Bar
If entertaining guests means anything at all to you, then you will make this happen.
5. Slide-in Spice Rack
You can have your marjoram and eat it, too. Get it here for $9.
Or do it the DIY way: Make this brilliant in-cabinet spice rack yourself. Find the directions here.
6. Over-the-Fridge Snack Caddy
You can either call up PBteen and beg them to re-release this product, or you could easily sew one together or create one by cutting up a shoe organizer.
7. Grundtal Towel Holder for Ties and Belts
Or use it to put together tomorrow’s outfit. When not in use, it lies against the wall to save space. $14.99 from IKEA.
8. An All-in-One Cabinet that Swivels
It’s a mirror! It’s a bulletin board! It’s a coat rack! Finally, a piece of furniture that is all things to all people. Available for $249 from Solutions.
9. An Under-Cabinet Knife Drawer
Can these drawers just come standard with every kitchen from here on out? Check out this site for directions on how to get this space-saving drawer.
10. A Hot Iron Holster
One hundred percent essential for anyone with a pedestal sink. Get it here for $34.99.
11. The Couch Arm Wrap
It spells the E-N-D for your end table. Available from Etsy.
12. Corner Dish Rack
For those with achingly precious counter real estate. Get it here.
13. The Folding Ottoman Bed
This ottoman goes so beyond its call of duty. Buy it here.
14. Sliding Shelves for Cabinets
They ain’t pretty, but you’ll get so much more use out of those awkward spaces. Get them here.
15. Cord Balls
They’re like little hungry munchkins that will “eat” up to five feet of cable to keep your media centers and office spaces free of clutter.
16. An Over-the-Faucet Shelf for Toiletries
Your tiny sink will look at you and wonder how you never thought of this before. Buy it here for $15.
17. Ikea-Hacked Wall-Hung Lamp
Using a corded lamp and a wall shelf bracket from Ikea, you can make a wall-hung lamp that doesn’t take up any floor or table space.
18. A Slide-Out Pantry in 6” of Space
If you’ve ever yearned for the vast pantries of suburban homes, you can finally own a little sliver of that dream. Get the directions here.
19. A Cabinet Door Wastebasket
You can’t call yourself a minimalist and keep your trash out IN PLAIN SIGHT. Buy it here for $13.
20. A Ceiling-Hung Garment Rack
So much better than one of those janky free-standing garment racks. Get the directions here.
21. Shower Rod Hooks
This almost stupidly simple concept will make you wonder how you never thought of this before. Find out more about these newfangled things here.
22. A Shower Curtain with POCKETS
Buy this as a passive-aggressive gesture toward your roommate who keeps her 13 different shampoos all around the rim of the bathtub. $14 from casa.com.
23. An Upholstered Storage Headboard
If you are an adult, it’s time to get that bed off the floor and invest in an awesome headboard. Get it here.
24. A Hidden Jewelry Holder Behind a Painting
Behold, the magical power of hinges. Created by this genius.
25. The Laundry Pod
At ~$100, this tiny workhorse is much cheaper than a washing machine and can fit 5–10 garments at once.
26. The Shoe Ottoman
For those of us who can’t help but have a chronic case of shoe overflow. Get a similar one here.
27. Nesting Bowls with Measuring Cups
Not only is it super functional and space-saving, but it looks like a cross-section of the world’s most beautiful Gobstopper. Get the set here for $30.
28. The Hook-On Balcony Desk
Just tell your boss you’ll be working from home FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Available for 183 euros here.
29. An All-in-One Over-the-Sink Cutting Board
It even doubles as a produce-washing station. You will never look at a cutting board the same way again. Get it here for $45.
30. Magnetic Stickers
Keeps your everyday grooming tools in arm’s reach. $15 for a set of three.
31. The Mirror/Ironing Board
Possibly the most well-designed ironing board ever created. Inquire here for more information.
32. Folding Wall-Mounted BBQ Pod
In case your tiny home has also got a tiny backyard. Get more information here.
33. A Fold-Up Cheese Grater
ISN’T IT GRATE. Get it from Amazon for $18.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›