1. Boiler Pot Hot Tub
Also doubles as a fast and easy way to boil crawdads.
3. Tennis Racket Strainer
It even has a cushioned handle. So take that, colander!
4. Wifebeater Baby Carrier
That’s one of the happiest looking babies I’ve ever seen.
7. Armchair Car Seats
8. Fan Leaf Blower
Aren’t normal leaf blowers SO loud and annoying? This method is way more respectful towards the neighborhood.
9. Beer Can Hot Rollers
The beer cans retain heat so you’ll get lasting big bouncy curls.
11. Sofa Bunk Beds
Doubles as tiered home cinema seating.
12. SUV Water Skiing
This guy is having so much more fun than anyone has had in the Hamptons, ever.
13. $2 Spoiler
14. Mason Jar Mailbox
So much more functional than keeping candles in them or whatever it is people do on Pinterest.
16. Plastic Fork Razors
If you actually pay $15 for a Mach III razor, you’re a chump.
18. Bungee Cord Computer Holder
So handy on long road trips!
20. Drink Tray Visor
This is one of the more sustainable uses I’ve ever seen for a styrofoam drink tray.
21. Flat Screen TV Installation
22. Pick Up Truck Swimming Pool
Can you do this with your silly little Volkswagen??
23. Rooftop Slip n’ Slide
26. Washing Machine Beer Cooler
This is a life-changing tip of the day if I ever saw one.
28. Ruler/Can Lid Pizza Cutter
This kind of deserves a Nobel Prize.
29. Home Stereo Car Stereo
You can make mix tapes WHILE you’re driving! (Don’t do that.)
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›