1. The couch you just want to crawl into at the end of a long terrible day.
2. The inflatable lawn tent you just want to sit and read in on a rainy or especially beautiful day.
3. The cuddly couch for two that’s perfect for two-person sleepovers.
If you know what I mean.
4. The tufted movie pit couch that could take up your entire living room, as far as you’re concerned.
5. The tufted movie pit sofa’s slightly cheaper cousin.
6. The couch that is deeper than the Norton Anthology of Poetry.
(It’s an Ektorp with ottomans!)
7. The couch that is so deep that you could pile 100 pillows on it and still have space to flop down and read a magazine.
9. The awesome recliner couch that’s kind of like an ugly puff of gray air.
Comfort > cuteness.
10. The $1,200 sheepskin beanbag that is obviously worth every single penny.
11. The chair that is like sitting inside a marshmallow.
12. The chair that is like being hugged by a big hairy lovable monster.
Also from PBTeen.
13. The bird’s nest bed, where naps will hatch all day long.
You can inquire here for price info.