…and Chuck’s ascots:
It’s how you knew Blair and Chuck were meant to be.
The stylists were gratuitous yet for the most part tasteful with their use of sequins.
The sequins, in this case, are overshadowed by Serena’s perfectly disheveled hair and distracting cleavage.
3. Blair’s Occasional 1950s Thing
Blair’s retro wardrobe is what makes her infinitely more charming than Serena, who as we will later see, dresses like she’s stuck in 2004.
Blair also had an occasional 1960s thing.
6. The Good: Serena Van Der Woodsen’s Ponytail
This is the most Pinteresting ponytail on the internet.
7. Interesting Coats
Gossip Girl always had a knack for making autumn in New York look like the most amazing time and place to be (which it is).
8. The Acceptable: Mixed Prints
9. Blair’s Little Old Lady Outfits
Sometimes she was a little more Nancy Reagan than Anna Wintour.
12. Chuck’s Rainbow Wardrobe
13. The Bad: Boob Cutout Dresses
Serena’s cleavage was practically a supporting cast member.
Here’s Georgina, pulling it off rather well.
15. The Really Bad: Serena’s Rachel Zoe-esque Boho Style
During the summer months, Serena enjoys dressing like a Hamptons housewife twice her age.
17. The “Golfer” Look
LOL. Remember Jenny Humphrey???
18. Arm Satchels
They always seemed to make $5000 designer handbags look awful and clunky.
21. Serena’s Micro-Skirts
Serena always could have used a couple extra inches.
22. The “Shawl Cardigan”
Hopefully we will never see these again after this show ends.
23. Serena’s Revealing Hervé Dresses
Just because you don’t look lumpy in them doesn’t mean you should wear them.
25. Serena’s Awkward Tunic Tops
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, following the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›