1. Embellish your shoes with crystals.
Get the full tutorial here.
3. Cut out the back.
You’ll need some actual sewing skills to make this.
4. Recycle a gold necklace by sewing it to the neckline of your LBD.
Here’s a good DIY.
Get the directions for this Rodarte-inspired hair barrette here.
6. If your dress has a collar, add collar clips.
You can usually find them on Etsy, or make your own.
7. If your dress doesn’t have a collar, put one on.
9. Add a bow belt.
Click through for the directions on how to make this.
10. Or add a glitter belt.
Did your LBD come with belt loops and an LBB (Little Black Belt)? Replace it with this DIY glitter cincher.
11. Embellish the ankle straps of your shoes.
Get the tutorial here.
13. Get yourself some sparkly tights.
Learn how to make DIY glitter tights here.
15. Add rope and tassels to the straps of your dress.
17. Take an old sequined shirt or scarf you don’t want, and use the fabric to embellish the sleeves.
18. Wear a glittery crown headband.
New Year’s Eve is probably the only time of year you can get away with actually wearing this.
22. Embellish the hem with a ribbon.
Try a velveteen, satin, or metallic ribbon.