1. The Library Loft
Pretty much the ultimate way to show off your books (and how smart you are). You need an ENTIRE loft to fit all the knowledge sitting inside your head.
4. The Cozy Nook Loft
I feel about nook lofts the way I used to feel about window seats. You really just want to curl up and spend all day reading.
6. The Woodsy and Warm Cabin Loft
Probably not a good idea to put candles everywhere, but when it comes to interiors…AMBIANCE over SAFETY, amiright?
9. The Kids’ Loft
If you want hipster children, you gotta start ‘em young.
12. The Botanical Loft
Turn your loft into a greenhouse. That seems like a perfectly practice use of space.
I can’t tell if this is real or not.
15. The Enchanted Canopy Loft
I want to wake up every morning and feel like the Princess Bride.
20. The Exposed Beam Loft
Exposed beams. They suck at concerts. But they give a nice geometry to a large space.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.