1. The Library Loft
Pretty much the ultimate way to show off your books (and how smart you are). You need an ENTIRE loft to fit all the knowledge sitting inside your head.
4. The Cozy Nook Loft
I feel about nook lofts the way I used to feel about window seats. You really just want to curl up and spend all day reading.
6. The Woodsy and Warm Cabin Loft
Probably not a good idea to put candles everywhere, but when it comes to interiors…AMBIANCE over SAFETY, amiright?
9. The Kids’ Loft
If you want hipster children, you gotta start ‘em young.
12. The Botanical Loft
Turn your loft into a greenhouse. That seems like a perfectly practice use of space.
I can’t tell if this is real or not.
15. The Enchanted Canopy Loft
I want to wake up every morning and feel like the Princess Bride.
18. The Spiral Staircase Loft
This is actually my dream loft, and it belongs to Lizzy Janssen. I literally stare at this photo and feel wistful that I don’t live here.
20. The Exposed Beam Loft
Exposed beams. They suck at concerts. But they give a nice geometry to a large space.
23. The Gated Loft
A good idea for those who don’t want to die falling out of their loft bed.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›