1. THIS JUST IN: You can now buy a life-size Iron Throne replica from HBO.
We’re pretty sure it’s not made of Valyrian steel, but still.
2. And get this: It only costs $30,000!
Lannisters sold separately.
3. OK, and shipping’s also $1,800, but we’re considering it an investment.
Nobody will take you seriously ruling out of that broken office chair you found on the curb. Come on.
4. The best part? All the people who “bought” and reviewed it.
So without further ado…
6. This guy we’d definitely like to live next to:
Everybody knows real estate’s a terrible investment.
7. This person who thought one wasn’t enough:
Should have just gone for an even 12.
8. This “Avid Chair Enthusiast”:
He left out bar mitzvahs.
9. Sauron got in on the action too:
“Good PR.” Enough said.
10. As did this daycare teacher:
The pros sooo outweigh the cons.
12. So did this slightly questionable doctor:
13. This freshest of princes:
Can we be friends? Like, seriously.
15. This guy, who was a little less pleased with his purchase:
Practicality is overrated.
16. This husband whose wife does not approve:
We’re with the UPS guy on this one. It IS “the balls.”
17. This guy who only gave it three stars:
Nothing a few throw pillows can’t fix, honestly.