1. August 29, 2002: the night they met.
Catch Jimmy making his new bud LOL. Jimmy on that night: “I was totally nervous and you [Justin] were nervous and we both ended up having good nights. We’re good luck to each other — like each other’s rabbit foots.”
2. When they joined forces for the first time on SNL.
It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
3. When JT appeared on the premiere of Jimmy’s “Late Night.”
Nothing to promote or advertise, just supporting his bud.
4. TIMBERWEEK on Late Night.
lesbi honest, 2013 is Timberyear
5. When they decided to let Jay Z hang out with them.
This took a lot of careful consideration.
6. When JT did an impression of his buddy Jimmy.
IS THERE ANYTHING HE CANT DO??
7. When they sang “Row, Row, Row Your Boat” as Michael McDonald.
Jay Z had major FOMO.
8. When Jimmy introduced JT at the 2013 VMAs.
Jimmy is so happy and proud of his pal.
9. History of Rap parts 1, 2, 3, & 4.
aka the history of Justin’s hair
10. When Jimmy supported Justin through his trucker hat phase.
11. When Justin penned Jimmy’s tribute for “Time’s” 100 Most Influential entry.
Read it here.
12. When they spoke in #hashtags.
#swoon #dying #Icant #nopuedo
13. This twitter conversation.
14. When their elbows ever so gently touched.
15. When they took us to camp.
best friends forever
16. When they looked like the happiest people on the face of the earth.
17. When they taught us the evolution of end zone dancing.
GIVE THEM THEIR OWN SHOW ALREADY
18. Every time they made each other (and the world) laugh.
19. Actually, any time they were together, ever.
A round of applause for these painfully adorable pals!
Now, finish hugging and get to work on your next collaboration.
Or never finish hugging, that’s cool too.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›