1. He feels better when he has coffee.
He’s also got the “dad joke” down. And the combination of coffee and dad joke? Unstoppable.
2. He always tries.
Seriously, with a brother-in-law and a best friend as his only help, Danny tried his heart out.
3. He’s got great dad fashion sense…
4. …but is willing to accept fashion advice from friends.
5. He understands the importance of the Fake Parent Laugh.
Sometimes, when your kid is insistent on making a bad joke at bed time, you just have to cackle like a madman, or actually lose your mind.
6. He’s always looking on the bright side.
And his kids are smart enough not to fall for it.
7. He enlists the family’s help and keeps ‘em in line.
Everyone grab a mop!
8. But he’s also not afraid to cut loose.
Well, as loose as Danny Tanner can get, anyway.
9. He understands the arbitrary nature gender roles.
10. Danny teaches his children pop culture history.
14. And he knows all about love.
17. And he’s not afraid to wrestle the boyfriend when needed.
18. He knows when “judging you” is appropriate.
20. Remember: Danny Tanner gives the best heart-to-heart talks.
Complete with pregnant pauses.
21. And through it all, he repeats the same important messages.
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›