5. Most of your favorite films are Shakespeare adaptations.
6. You get upset when people interrupt you while you’re reading.
7. You’ve had several crushes on fictional characters.
8. Your pre-med friends totally don’t get you.
9. When someone asks for help with editing a paper, you proudly step to the plate.
13. You’ve gotten into fights with friends over which literary characters are better.
14. When you name-drop authors, your non-English major friends get lost.
15. You sort of get star-struck when you meet your favorite authors.
This post was created by a Community Brand Publisher, which means it is not sponsored and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff.