1. The Newsroom’s Financial Reporter Sloan Sabbtih
Is that your debt ceiling rising or are you just happy to see her?
2. House of Cards’s Political Reporter Zoe Barnes
She’s got the scoop alright… two scoops to be exact.
3. The Amazing Spiderman’s Photographer Peter Parker
We prefer this news photographer on the other side of the lens.
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’s News Reporter April O’Neil
Extra extra, read all about it! Megan Fox is playing April O’Neil in the new Ninja Turtles movie and if you’re a hater then you’re blind!
5. The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo’s Investigative Journalist Mikael Blomkvist
This investigative journalist is hot off the press! The bench-press that is…
6. Life or Something Like It’s TV Reporter Lanie Kerrigan
We’d watch a human interest piece on this human piece we’re interested in.
7. Good Night, and Good Luck’s News Producer Fred Friendly
He’s not wearing a wire, he’s packin’ a boom mic.
8. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days’s “How To…” Columnist Andie Anderson
We can think of a few “How To…” tips we’d like to get from Andie, mmmk?
9. The Ides of March’s NYT Reporter Ida Horowicz
It’s a shame this political reporter isn’t a features writer since her features are definitely worth writing about.
10. Political Animals’s Journalist Susan Berg
We attribute our interest in the show to Susan’s attributes.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›