1. Because nearly 500 million copies of the original books have been sold.
4. And the people who can need something to read in line.
Why don’t they just apparate in?
8. Because today’s 11 year olds aren’t even disappointed on their birthdays anymore.
11 year olds and puggles.
9. And references like “50 points to your house!” are starting to lose their meaning.
12. Because real life isn’t nearly as exciting as what these kids were up to.
More fun than my typical Friday night…
13. Because the newest Twilight movie was in 2012 and maybe just one more HP movie to show who’s in charge.
May Cedric rest in peace.
20. And because Harry Potter would want more books.
HE’S REAL, DAMN IT!
21. Because this girl probably won’t take no for an answer, JK Rowling.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.