3. Teachers who are way too excited about their job.
IT’S 7 a.m. You’re treating pre-calc like it’s a Sharknado sequel. Cool it.
4. In-school suspension.
If only you’d been a little more bad and gotten a three-day, out-of-school vacation suspension instead.
6. For kids not in Advanced Placement classes: hearing the aforementioned kids whine about their AP tests.
8. Being the seventh person in your friend group to the six-person lunch table.
11. …and feeling like you have to say yes to that other nice (but sort of weird) boy who asked you first.
14. But, like, at the same time… when people won’t give you one fucking piece of gum.
16. When people say, “See you next year!” before every winter break. FUNNY!
20. When it’s your birthday and everyone insists on singing to you.
21. Not as bad as when it’s your birthday and nobody remembers.
27. …and having four minutes to shower and dress and make yourself presentable to the world.
30. But also, kids who, like, faint over the biology dissections.
Haven’t you ever watched CSI or something?
32. When you get called on for that one question you have literally no idea how to begin answering.
38. That one kid who, like, really just got the symbolism in Moby-Dick.
Side note: Will Smith really hasn’t changed between these two GIFs, huh?