6. Oh, you made the dean’s list? I FEEL LIKE ENOUGH OF A FAILURE WITHOUT KNOWING THAT.
7. Greattt, great - you just got engaged. And I’m just rewatching Lost on Netflix.
9. I’m not a sad, bitter, alone person. Not frustrated with life at all.
11. Example: Your friend just got dumped by her boyfriend and she is a wreck.
15. Say your friends upload an album of pics from their night at the club.
17. Further down your newsfeed, you see someone ranting about politics.
18. Because Facebook is where we want to be bombarded with issues like abortion, gun control, etc.
20. The political correctness and oversensitivity can definitely get overwhelming.
23. It’s the internet. Everyone is drowning in feels, anyway.
31. Do you ever see someone hashtag something a million times in a row?
32. What about a cute couple that never stops posting about their feelings for each other?
35. You see, *they’re is what you meant to say, not their, because you meant “they are.”
37. I think we’ve all seen someone start to drunk tweet as the night progresses.
38. And it’s only a matter of time before drunk tweeting turns into sad tweeting.
39. People like to ask rhetorical questions. Why, Facebook, WHY? WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME?
40. It’s not like any of us wants to spread GIF induced hate around social networks.
44. So while we’re trolling our friends, enemies, and frenemies, let’s make sure it’s in jest.
In The News Today