This is the trailer for The Conjuring, in theaters July 19th. Despite ad claims that it’s based off of a true story, startling trailer images, and a director with a rather impressive horror movie past, these cats are not impressed.
1. “It’s just that, well, I saw Insidious,” said this kitten. “And the idea of another haunting movie puts me to sleep.”
4. “Do we really need this after three sequels to Paranormal Activity? THREE?”
“That’s so different from Insidious, where this creepy guy appeared behind Patrick Wilson’s character.”
“I mean, I at least hope there’s some sort of supernatural floating, or maybe, I don’t know, maybe a kind of drifting or flying motion or something, that, you know, like, happens inexplicably. That’d be new.”
15. “Ugh… Maybe I’ll read the IMDb synopsis once it premieres. But I’m not paying money for this.”
16. “It’s not a haunting. It’s not a possession. And it’s probably not gonna be a great horror movie.”
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›