2. Your grandparents were “nonna” and “nonno.”
Forget about the English words “grandma or grandpa.”
7. Pride is an understatement.
“There are only two types of people in the world. Italians, and those who want to be Italian.”
18. Everyone held hands and danced in a circle at weddings.
19. At least one family member owned a business.
Probably an Italian restaurant.
20. Your family could populate a small country.
And that’s just on your dad’s side.
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›