1. You ate pasta at least three times a week.
2. Your grandparents were “nonna” and “nonno.”
Forget about the English words “grandma or grandpa.”
6. When speaking, there are two volumes.
Loud and louder.
7. Pride is an understatement.
“There are only two types of people in the world. Italians, and those who want to be Italian.”
15. You were taught to cook at a young age.
Age 3, to be exact.
17. You endured this as a child.
Every time you saw a relative.
18. Everyone held hands and danced in a circle at weddings.
19. At least one family member owned a business.
Probably an Italian restaurant.
20. Your family could populate a small country.
And that’s just on your dad’s side.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›