1. Typical Saturday night at the movie theater with the boys.
wearing short-shorts and black hosiery.
2. All of a sudden, a strange electrifying light zaps Brit
3. Those poor boys, they must be so frightened.
4. Their mother, who gave them life, is being zapped into an oblivion.
Nope. They’re grinning.
5. And then she’s gone.
6. There she is! Zapped onto the screen!
8. Hi Mom!
No, I’m not freaked out that you are now on the screen.
I’m equally ecstatic to be zapped and taken away from my children. I don’t know where I am or what’s happening.
10. Oh My!
A little blue girl sitting on my hand!
11. OMG I should totally break into song!
12. “You don’t have to roll like a millionaire.”
14. “Baby I would go with you anywhere”
Come on Brit, didn’t you learn from the Kevin thing?
15. “You don’t have to wear no designer clothes.”
Said Britney, as she was wearing designer clothes.
16. “Nobody can get down like us.”
that’s pretty far down, Brit
18. “We don’t stop till we get enough.”
Enough what? CANDY, obviously!
19. “I see that spark flashing in your eye.”
Through my “hand-made” telescope!
20. “Baby come with me and be my ooh la la”
Now what exactly is an ooh la la again?
the perfect time for a dance break.
22. Even the Smurfs join in the fun!
24. “Take my hand we can go all night.”
Go where? Smurfville?
25. “It feels so good I don’t want to stop”
We know it feels good to twerk Brit, but at some point, you will have to stop.
perfect time to gaze lovingly at a female smurf.
perfect time for an awkward family portrait.
28. “Baby come with me and be my ooh la la”
31. So Scandalous!
32. “Oops I did it again”
couldn’t help myself with that one.
33. Am I being too hard on Brit’s new video?
34. Watch it for yourself.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›