I present to you a tight ass list of the sweet shiznit that made the 90s THE BOMB [in no particular order]
You Owned Every GOOSEBUMPS Book Ever Written
The only reason to go to a school-sponsored book fair was to stock up on this creepiness.
Plastic Character Lunchboxes Were A Requirement
TMNT are just one of the MANY characters you could have plastered to your lunch box. Made you lunch break cool at school.
1. Captain Planet Was Your Hero
Tried to take pollution down to zero, one kiddo at a time.
2. You Went Crazy Trying to Locate Carmen Sandiego
But seriously…did anyone ever figure out where in the world she was?
3. You Would Have Warheads Eating Contests
4. You Played MASH Instead of Paying Attention in Class
Mansion / Apartment / Shack / House
5. Fridays Were the Shit Because of TGIF on ABC
Best. Night. Of. TV. EVER.
6. When You Grew Up You Wanted to be a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger
7. You Know How to Play Pogs
My slammer was the coolest ever.
8. Your School Sold Fruitopia in the Vending Machines
There was never a ban on sugary shit.
9. Tamagotchi Pets were WAY Cooler than Real Pets
And you probably had like five different digi-pets too.