1. That time when Joey’s health insurance got cancelled … and he had a hernia.
2. That time when Dr. Spaceman made Liz Lemon dance for her flu shot. (Which is now free, thanks to Obamacare. No dancing required.)
3. That time when Nick couldn’t afford to pay a doctor when he gets sick … so he goes to see Jess’s friend, an OB-GYN.
4. That time when Marshall developed an irrational fear of bear attacks after he lost his health insurance.
5. That time when Dr. Altman had to marry her patient, just to ensure he had proper health insurance coverage.
6. That time when Hal had to spend a weekend protecting the kids from accidents (i.e., each other), when the Wilkersons lost their insurance.
7. That time when Sweet Dee had a heart attack, but couldn’t afford to pay for testing at the hospital…
8. That time when Andy’s lack of visiting the doctor caught up with him. (Someone tell this guy Obamacare offers free preventive care.)
Don’t end up in a jam like these guys. Get the facts and get covered.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›