1. That time when Joey’s health insurance got cancelled … and he had a hernia.
2. That time when Dr. Spaceman made Liz Lemon dance for her flu shot. (Which is now free, thanks to Obamacare. No dancing required.)
3. That time when Nick couldn’t afford to pay a doctor when he gets sick … so he goes to see Jess’s friend, an OB-GYN.
4. That time when Marshall developed an irrational fear of bear attacks after he lost his health insurance.
5. That time when Dr. Altman had to marry her patient, just to ensure he had proper health insurance coverage.
6. That time when Hal had to spend a weekend protecting the kids from accidents (i.e., each other), when the Wilkersons lost their insurance.
7. That time when Sweet Dee had a heart attack, but couldn’t afford to pay for testing at the hospital…
8. That time when Andy’s lack of visiting the doctor caught up with him. (Someone tell this guy Obamacare offers free preventive care.)
Don’t end up in a jam like these guys. Get the facts and get covered.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›