1. The pair uploaded a video to YouTube that appears to be result of a social experiment in L.A.
2. White guy goes first. Nobody tries stopping the break-in even though the alarm goes off.
Location: Little Tokyo, few blocks away from LAPD Headquarters.
5. After 30 minutes of trying to break in, nothing happened.
6. Now it’s Quinton’s (black guy) turn.
Location: Hollywood Boulevard.
10. “It was a 30 minute ordeal to get the car keys and show proof of insurance before the cops finally gave in that it was a ‘prank,’” Simple Misfits told BuzzFeed.
One cop pulled out his gun.
11. “[The cops held Quinton] against the wall and let him go once they checked his legal record to see if he was clean & once we showed proof it was indeed our car.”
“It took some time to say the least.”