Some of the relatable topics addressed during last night’s hashtag party included:
1. That little white plastic spoon is absolutely essential.
3. Opening up a De La Rosa Mazapan is an art form.
4. What’s the difference between daytime and nighttime telenovelas? None.
5. Are you pessimistic about life? Blame Silvia Pinal.
6. There is never a dull moment in the house.
7. Your mom always found a way to put you in check, even in front of God.
8. Who needs a hospital when you got Vick’s Vapor Rub?
10. Mexican moms are always right. ALWAYS.
11. Mexican moms are always looking out after your diet.
13. That moment when your siblings throw you under the bus.
14. Who needs Tupperware when you’ve got these?
16. These blankets were there for you from the very beginning.
Authentic Mexican cuisine:
19. The curse of the little baby inside the rosca.
20. Your mom’s cooking sometimes involved coughing and teary eyes.
21. The ultimate comfort drink.
22. This recurring issue.
23. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s.
24. Whenever Mexico scores in the World Cup.
26. After singing “Happy Birthday” and “Las Mañanitas,” you knew what came next.
28. The original Selena.
29. You know the words to his songs, even if you don’t listen to Chente.
30. This song will always be stuck in your head. FOREVER.
33. There is always room for one more.
34. They’re everywhere.
36. Your parents’ impressive aim.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸